Sunday, March 1, 2009

Exercise

Okay, so I have been working at losing this weight and now the whole family is on the 'band wagon' with me. I am so proud of them for working at getting healthier and in better shape. We are following the "South Beach Diet" and working out pretty regularly. I feel a lot better than I did 2 months ago.

Yesterday I was at the gym and heard some loud Latin music and went over to investigate. They were having a Latin Dance Aerobics class. How fun is that! I watch for a bit and tried to participate a bit but the class was extremely full, not much room to squeeze in. I think I will get there early and check it out. It looked like a blast, and I love the music!

You can check out our weight loss progress on the bottom of my page, I have tickers for the three of us. The 2 younger family members don't really need to lose weight. So wish me luck with my Latin Dance Class! I am sure I will need it!

No comments:

Slide Show 2008

Bubbles

Family