Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Maintaining

Ok, well... I didnt lose any weight this week. I am still at a total of 7 pounds. How frustrating, I guess it is a sign that I am actually getting old.. hmmmm they always say it is harder the older you get. Or, it could be this whole thyroid issue...Or I could just admit that I need to work harder at it. Yea,, that's the ticket. I need to get on that treadmill more often. I just dont want to with the baby around because she will want to play with it and I don't want her to get hurt. Ahhhh, well I guess I will figure something out! Let me know if you have any ideas. ;o)

2 comments:

VegasGirl said...

Umm...I think this may be one of the first times I stopped by here, so I don't know how old the baby is, but is there some treat you can give the baby that is the baby's thing to do while mom is on the treadmill?

For example, mommy getting up on the treadmill means we get to watch the Barny video tape! Or maybe if the baby is older, mommy being on the treadmill means I get to play with the crayons.

Good luck on finding a solution!

Nae Nae said...

Thanks for the input. She is 16 months old now so I think I will put her in her high chair and let her color or something! Great idea!

Slide Show 2008

Bubbles

Family