Monday, June 18, 2007

Weigh in

Okay, I weighed today and I have lost a total on 10.4 pounds this last 5 weeks. I am a little proud of myself ( pats self on back) It sure is harder than it used to be. My goal for this week was 3 pounds. I only lost 2.6, of course I guess I could round that up and WhOOO HOOO that makes 3! I am interested in seeing what this next week will do, I am planning on hitting the treadmill every day as well. I bought a new ipod. I didn't own one before, but found it much easier to run with music. I should have it by the end of the week. I really want a rowing machine or a bowflex with the rowing attachment. I just hate the thought of laying the cash out for it. I am not only on a weight loss quest, but a debt loss quest. Maybe I should make a ticker for that. hmmmm..

Well have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Mz Jackson said...

Congrats on the weight loss!

Nae Nae said...

Thanks!

VegasGirl said...

Yay!! You should be SOOOO proud of yourself for just jumping onto that treadmill and finishing a program. Hell, I'm practically giddy with excitement to know that someone else is doing it. 2.6 pounds from good eating and the treadmill, eh? *takes a deep breath* Maybe that's what I need to do this week too.

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!

Nae Nae said...

Thanks VegasGirl. You put a smile on my face today!

Slide Show 2008

Bubbles

Family