Monday, May 14, 2007

Mouthwatering Monday


Yeah, I wish this cupcake was only 16 calories! Looks pretty dang good. As I sit here and eat my WW 1 point carrot cake. Actually, this carrot cake is a life saver. I could probably plow through 4 of those sweet fluffy pink confection covered cakes in the picture. But I will endeavor to persevere on my task of returning to the life of the "What a nice body she has" "She is actually pretty hot for her age". Ya, you get the picture huh?

I lost 3.6 pounds this week, not bad for eating out several times. Lets see there was Rib Crib 2 times and Carraba's last nite. OOOOHHHHHH I love Carraba's Italian food! Oop's can't forget Braum's.--No ice cream just a burger. Actually, I think I have eaten out more this past week than I have in the last couple of months! So, I am pretty hyped! Well, gotta go guys, I have a date with the treadmill. He doesn't like it when I stand him up!!

4 comments:

Mz Jackson said...

I don't know why it is, but I can hardly eat at Rib Crib anymore. The hubby and kids still love it, but something in their smoke flavoring makes me sick.

Congrats on the 3.6 pounds by the way! Yah!!

Nae Nae said...

Ohhh that is too bad! Congrats on your 2.5 pounds!

VegasGirl said...

Congrats on your loss!!

I love, love, LOVE Carraba's Italian food too. I get the chicken bryan when I'm there, but I don't even want to think about how many calories/fat are in it. hehe. What do you get when you are there? Is there some WW trick to eating healthy while there?

Nae Nae said...

I dont know if there is anything WW healthy there. I didnt look it up before hand! I ended up using my bonuse points (35 a week) on my pasta! so, I will definately have to research that, though. I had the Mezzaluna it was very good! I usually get the salmon, but wanted a change!

Slide Show 2008

Bubbles

Family