Friday, May 25, 2007

So, Sonic is pissing me off! I swear I go to Sonic this morning to get a large Ice Tea. sounds simple enough. Well, I push the red button and say I NEED (not just want but need) a large ice tea, please. The girl says "one mango tea, will that be medium or large?" I reply, I need one large regular ice tea, no mango tea. She says "Oh, a regular tea, large?" I said yes ma'am one large regular tea. I pay for my tea and drive to work. Once I get to my desk I put 3 packets of sweetener in it and take a big gulp. Ya know my doctor told me to stay hydrated! Talk about sick! It was nasty mango tea with sweetener! PUKE! Needless to say I called them up! So, now I don't want to go get my replacement tea, because how do I know they won't spit in it?? Any way....

Ahhhh,,, It is Friday, before a long weekend. I should be excited about being off work an extra day, but with this sinus infection I can't seem to stay positive! All I can think is.... I need a nap, ...Man, Monday I have to fight all the crowds at the cemetery, All I want to do is rest! Of course it is year-end and we are battling a short time line to complete the budget and I have a pile of reconciliations to complete before year end! (btw year end is June 30) I apologize for the negativity, but I am just plain tired!

Ohhh yeah, I swear, I think I have gained weight this week! So that has me down as well.

Sorry Guys, hope you have a great holiday!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

If I had been there I would have taken your mango tea (which I love) and went back and bought you a regular one. You feel bad...it's the sinus infection talking. Give the antibiotics a few more days.
Love you!!!

Mz Jackson said...

That's funny about the spit! I always worry about that, too!

Don't worry about the weight, your body is probably just retaining water and will flush out in a few days. Prepare to pee!

Nae Nae said...

Ahhhh you guys are so sweet! I do feel better now. I think I am finally getting over it! Yipeee!

VegasGirl said...

Grrr!! Sonic keeps messing up my order too. How can there be so much variation from Sonic to Sonic in a cherry limeaid?!!?! It is a squirt of cherry sugars, sprite, and a little bit of lime.

*shakes fist* stupid sonic.

Slide Show 2008

Bubbles

Family