Thursday, May 10, 2007


Okay, Okay, Okay, my friends. I have finally had enough! I am sick of this weight I am carrying around. I can't decided if my thyroid medicine is working or if it isn't because I am gaining weight. So, I thought to myself Monday, "Hey, I think I will join weight watchers online." I mean, come on, They have been in business for EVER! I remember my mother dragging me to a meeting when I was little. Of course, I had a bad taste in my mouth because I remember her being so displeased that she had to weigh in front of every other women. Scarred me for life I tell ya! But, I was thinking I needed something drastic!


Anyway, So I make this decision, and then I think....... Hmmmm my whole department at work does weight watchers, perhaps I should go to the actual meetings. I know it's a little scary, but I was thinking forced accountability! So, I did it! Yep that's right, didn't give myself time to back out of it, I went to the meeting at lunch time on Monday and sign right up. MMMHHHHMMM I signed in blood that I would only eat X amount of points per day and for that right they could draft my bank account 39.95 per month!


So, here we are 4 days on the program! It really isn't so bad. There are all kinds of weight watchers stuff at the grocery and I haven't been hungry except for the second day, Tuesday, I could have eaten my arm off! Not to mention that I don't eat breakfast. Well, I didn't eat breakfast before. But hey I am thinking breakfast is actually a pretty good idea. So, I will keep you guys posted on my progress.

3 comments:

Mz Jackson said...

You go girl! I'm proud of you. You ought to put a weight counter on your site to keep up your progress. Also if you'll go to my blog and then to the Coffee Cake and Reading Links, there's one called Flip this Body. There's a whole group of people over there keeping up with their weight loss.

Nae Nae said...

Cool, thanks for the link info! I will go check it out!

Jules said...

Good for you! WW is great, but make sure you're forcing yourself to eat lots of fruits and veggies! When I was on WW I wasted my points on empty snacks like those 100 calorie packs that leave you hungry 10 minutes later. Just stock up on fruit, veggies, low fat dairy and lean meats and you're good to go! Break a leg!

Slide Show 2008

Bubbles

Family