Friday, May 11, 2007

My new Rose Garden


check it out! These are the roses I have planted around my storm shelter. ( Or hidey hole for those of you who dont live in tornado alley). Aren't they awesome! I didnt want to regular hybrid roses that everyone has in their yard now days. I wanted something different. So, my friends, you may ask what is different about this rose? Well, It is what most roses were like in the 1800's before we started truly modifying the rose stock. ( Or so I read ) I love them! What do ya think?

3 comments:

Mz Jackson said...

Is that an English rose?
Oh, Becc is doing well after her surgery by the way! She looks fantastic even though she's black and blue from back to knees.

Nae Nae said...

Good, I spoke with her the night before but figured I would wait until she calls me, so I don't interrupt her resting.:o) Yes, it is an English rose. I love them !

Mz Jackson said...

They are so beautiful and so hardy! I have one bush that has been moved three times and still keeps trucking.

Slide Show 2008

Bubbles

Family