Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sick

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Aside from being my usual busy self. The baby girl and I have been sick. She has yet another ear infection and the antibiotics hasn't worked yet. She is finished with them and still appears no better than before she started taking them. She was also on ear drops and apparently that hasn't worked either. I guess I just have a summer cold or a sinus infection. Thought about going to the Dr. but I think I will give the Sudafed a couple days and see if it goes away on its own.

Boy, does it suck being sick and trying to lose weight! All I want to do is eat! ARRGGGHHH!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Praying for you and the wee little one to get much better. I hate being sick too. Blah!!!
We need to get together.
I love ya.

Nae Nae said...

Tell Me! My Gosh I think it has been like 16 months or something!! I vaguely remember you coming to the hospital when baby girl was born! Haven't really visited with you in person since. Have I???

Mz Jackson said...

My son used to have ear infections all the time. He ended up having tubes, but in the meantime, I used to rub just a bit of the creamy type Vicks rub under his ears and on his back. It soaks right into the skin instead of being greasy and it really does seem to help.
Feel better!

Nae Nae said...

Good idea Mz jackson! I think I will try that this weekend. She does have tubes in her ears, before the tubes it was an infection every other week. (literally) now it is about every 6 weeks. I guess it is better, still frustrating!

Slide Show 2008

Bubbles

Family